People who want to work in the construction industry, white card course is mandatory health and safety legal requirement
Bondi Training Centre has been approved by SafeWork NSW and is also accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver this training course.
- UNIT CODE:
- Health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Construction hazards and risk control measures
- Health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Incident and emergency response procedures
The assessment methods to be used during this one-day workshop will be practical tasks, written and oral questioning, review of documents and role-play.
Issuance of Certificates
Once assessment tasks have been submitted, they will then be assessed. This is usually done on the day of the class. Where this is not possible, certificates will be issued within 7 days of the class.
USI (UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER)
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018, need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
What is a USI?
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Where do I go to create my USI Number?
For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars.
- We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for classes or decide at a later date after booking that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.