Learn how to use a commercial coffee machine today! Our students get their own group handle and steam wand – there is no waiting for others.
Our trainers are professionals in the industry and want to pass their knowledge onto the next generation of baristas.
Once the course is complete, along with your new skills, students will receive a certificate for professional Barista Training. A great addition to put on your resume!
During the Barista course, you will also receive an informative booklet that includes all the different types of coffees found in all good cafes.
Come and learn from scratch, with no prior experience required.
Once you completed this course, you can tackle our barista latte art course designed by our professional trainers!
- Date & Time:
- monday 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- wednesday 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- saturday 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Barista certificate
This is an intensive and hands-on practical learning experience! The BTC3 barista course integrates training and knowledge all covered through the 3-hour course.
Everything you will learn has been specially designed from professional baristas with over 50 years combined experience in the coffee industry.
What the course will cover:
- History and origin of coffee
- Different varieties of coffee
- Frothing and texturising milk
- Using the right amount of coffee
- Adjusting the grinder
- Tamping correctly
- Pouring milk with professional technique
- Maintaining and cleaning the machine
- Much, much more!
No prior knowledge is required.
The Barista course only requires basic spoken English. If it’s necessary you can phone the National Translation service to book an interpreter. Visit the Immigration website for more information about help with translating.
Payment and Cancellation Policies
- All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars.
- We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for classes or decide at a later date after booking that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.
Located in the heart of Bondi Junction, we are less than 2 minutes from the nearest bus and train stops!
Address: Ground Level, 332-342 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, 2022.
Train station: Bondi Junction
Just bring yourself and a pen!
You can pay for the course online by credit/debit card – our site is highly secure, over the phone or come into our Bondi office.
You can bring a friend along to the course or book an interpreter through the National Translation service.
Unfortunately, due to limited spots in our classes, we cannot provide refunds. If you need to re-schedule, see our Terms and Conditions.